Rules for Payment of Fees
- Fee is payable for 12 months irrespective of the date of submission.
- Payment should be made between the 1st and 10th of the 1st month of each quarter.
- Late payment of fee will result in fine. Dishonoured cheque will call for a fine of Rs.100/-in addition to the late fee fine.
- Students will be allowed to take their examination only after they have cleared their complete dues.
- Please obtain a receipt for any payment made to the school.
- Non payment of fee for more than one quarter of the year will lead to strike off the name of the student from the school Roll. Re-admission can be secured only with the approval of the Head of the School. Re-admission fee will be charged.
Mode of Payment of Fees
Fees may be paid only through cheque or draft. Make your cheque in favour of "BRILLIANTS CONVENT". Please write the name of the student, class & Roll number.